<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Sunday, November 21, 2004
friend or foe?pig or piglet?tat is the question 4:30 AM

Today Joey sms-ed me...lol...yea tat guy...i was kinda surprised when i saw it....he asked why i hated him? I thought for a sec and decided to stop this stupid fight....we haven't been talking to him since 12th of May 2004...lol...wow...we weren't talking for 5 months!Amazing how time flies uh? Anyway I decided it was kinda stupid to continue this fight I mean...phoebs forgiven him....so just let it be in past. So I agreed to go. Joyce asked me to her house so I went and we watched 'Underworld' and 'Dodgeball'...underworld is SOOO COOL!The whole movie was so sad too....hope there is a sequel to tat movie...dodgeball was stupid and funny....it was so dumb and funny...lol...strange...after the whole movie we played alil pool then I had to leave. I played runescape till 2.15am lol...strange how my dad wasn't checking up on me...hehe whew...when I finally got in my room...an enormous pig was snoring away in MY BED! LoL...yes it was my sister, Lena...lol she looked so comfy i felt bad if i woke her so i made a terribly uncomfortable and pathetic 'bed'. To take my mind of my poor numb-ed butt(the floor was hard!), i watched an animation movie called 'Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust'. It was really good too. Bout a vampire and a human who fell inlove whereas the world were doing their best to keep them apart...hehe so sad......so after the movie i slept finally at 4.30am...LaTeRsSsss....