<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Dentist's r a pain! 2:30 PM

I had to wake up at 6.30am this morning! Too early! I had a dental appointment but it was at 8.15am so the real reason was cause my bro was sitting for his SPM and had to go to skool at 7am...so poor me was dragged along. I went to the wet market in Tabuan Jaya wif my mum buying veges....there were so many ppl there. I don't know why but I like wet markets...I just like seeing how the butchers slice up the chickens,ducks etc. Yea I noe it's weird but I don't know...lol. Well I ate breakfast there whereas my mum was busy chatting wif her friends. After awhile we left to the dentist's place but can you believe? The doc wasn't in! I wake up at 6.30am and he doesn't even make an effort to show up! LoL....ok ok actually he was on a seminar or something in Sematan so he couldn't see me today. I called my mum and was bck in the car. Went out for breakfast wif my grandmother and my uncle who flew in from Sydney at 3am. I didn't eat anything cause I was still stuffed.