<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Tuesday, February 15, 2005
CNY!happy V Day u guys! 6:40 PM

hiii happy CNY everyone! lol its not exactly over yet ya noe? it was Valentine's Day not to mention Val's bday yesterday! heheh i got him a book 'Notebook' by his fave author Nicholas Sparks.. neways i felt extra tired yesterday... no idea why... maybe cos i was up to 2.30am sms-ing ham talking bout crap... lol tink we were both bored... bsides i couldnt really sleep... still kinda 'freaked' by the whole CONSTANTINE! eeek! heheh its a nice movie... the movies cool but the logic behind it just scares me... sighh... lol i was practically sleeping in class during sejarah period... my sejarah handwritting so messy till i couldnt read it myself! heheeheh... luckily i was smart enough to drink a cup of mild nescafe this morning... yum... woke me up for like two hours... ONLY! stupid coffee!

was talking to marisa just now... shes fun... sighh... bored again... argghh im so freaking broke... my angpow was 'stolen'!! by.... my own flesh n blood... MUMMY! sighh... even wif a piggy bank she always finds a way for me to open it... grrrr.... hafta try to resist!!! but... shes my mum! its like she has this magic power or something over me tat wont let me say no :( nyways Joseph is starting to get tiring... seriously.. sighh... and the shows not in just afew weeks!! eekkk! lol sigh.. so now the only thing to look forward to is... BASKETBALL ON WEDNESDAY! Yipeee!!! im so inlove wif bball! lol so sad rite? ppl fall inlove wif other ppl not sports! but im a sad person... cant help it;) heheh sigh...cant wait to get on the court! :D LaTeRsSsss.....