<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Sunday, September 23, 2007
i hate the fact that... 6:15 PM

me
i hate the fact that i'm so indecisive about everything
i hate the fact that i'm always second-guessing myself
i hate the fact that i have zero self-confidence
i hate the fact that i'm so dependant on people around me
i hate the fact that i always need someone i know around me when i'm with strangers
i hate the fact that i can never seem to stand on my own two feet
i hate the fact that i have so many insecurities
i hate the fact that i might never change
i hate the fact that i'm going to be alone someday
i hate the fact that i might miss out on life's opportunities with these problems
i hate the fact that i might one day look back and regret everything
i hate the fact that i have no one to confide my feelings with

life
i hate the fact that sometimes i feel as if the weight of the world is on my shoulders
i hate the fact that there are so many problems in life that can't be fixed
i hate the fact that i can do nothing about anything
i hate the fact that i always somehow hurt the ones i love
i hate the fact that life is not as easy as they portray it in movies
i hate the fact that growing up changes people
i hate the fact that everyone is different now
i hate the fact that maybe things will never return to normal or how it used to be
i hate the fact that i'm going to change too
i hate the fact that whatever path i take, it's going to be a lonely and scary one
i hate the fact that there's no one who really understands me or how i feel
i hate the fact that the year is nearly over and i feel like i missed out on something

you
i hate the fact that you might never be the same guy i knew
i hate the fact that you will move on and never look back at me or.. us
i hate the fact that you will eventually forget about me or the happy memories we shared
i hate the fact that you seem content with your life without me
i hate the fact that you act as if you don't miss me
i hate the fact that you never call anymore or call back
i hate the fact that you don't talk to me like how you used to
i hate the fact that you've already moved on.. without me
i hate the fact that you broke your promise of always being together
i hate the fact that what my parents said is all coming true
i hate the fact that i can't confide with you anymore
i hate the fact that the only one now who knows all about my worries and problems is my diary
i hate the fact that you seem to have already replaced me
i hate the fact that i don't have a replacement for you