<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
pics from my phone! 5:53 PM

haha i forgot that peg recently sent me all the pics i wanted to put in my comp since forever. haha here they are :



Ling Ling took this pic of me while we were waiting for the rest of the team to show. This was taken at some bball competition at Batu Kawa. Please ignore my grouchy face, I wasn't even feeling grouchy just bored.




Ham!!!! =) went out with her recently. She was in Manila, then flew back to Kch for Xmas then flew away again to Macau -_- such a glamorous life.




While she was on the phone, I took the initiative to snap a pic of her chest for Joel. Evidence that Ham no longer has mosquitoe bites on her chest. =D




Ham talking to her sayang (gross) hahahah kidding!




My first attempt to try make a heavenly-sort-of pic. hahahah did i fail or pass?




During the days before exam, I went to State Library with Krystle in an attempt to revise add maths. hehe we got bored so we did this! =)




She thinks she's cute. -_-"




The result of my annoying flu. For as long as I can remember, I have always had flu. Don't be surprised to see me walking on the street with a tissue in my hand or a packet of Kleenex. The number of trees I've killed... sighs




The clearest pic I took of the stupid Kelisa that rammed into my fence outside my house. -_-" Luckily it wasn't that serious. Idiots.




Haha my mum attempting to learn how to SMS. hahahahahahahaha funny times. I have a video of it too.




I didn't take this nor do I know who did. All I know is this was during Alyssa's bday party at Hilton.




Haha Joey, the happy boy during add maths tuition. Crap, won't be seeing him next year though =( Good la, he kept on finding ways to disturb me so I ended up not really finishing any of the work the teacher gave. -_-" One time, we were chatting about how sad it would be to die a virgin -_-". (His idea obviously!)


Sandra: Oh no, then you might up like an old woman living with a dozen cats or something.

Joey: Worse come to worse, just grab one of the cats la...


Sandra : Ha? *blur*



Joey : Screw the cats la!!



Sandra : *look of grotesque*


Then we both burst out laughing. -_-" sighs no wonder why my add maths has not been improving.



I think Clement took this. Interact night. People have commented that I look like I'm lookin' .. -_-". I'M NOT!





I can't remember who said 'Eh, the back of your top matches the back of the chair! Take pic! Take pic!' -_- lol




My hot cousin, AJ, on the way to school. Haha he's asleep incase you can't see it in the pic. But he's actually smiling at the same time too. Hmm strange. Probably thinking of me, his sweet kind cousin. =D




Studying for exams makes me do weird things. O.O




This is Lena!! Guess how old she is? -_-




DUE TO A VIEWER'S PERSISTENT COMMENTS, THE PICTURE THAT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE HAS BEEN REMOVED. BUT OF COURSE, IF ANYONE WISHES DEEPLY TO SEE THE PICTURE FOR THEIR OWN COMFORT, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AND BID A SUITABLE AMOUNT. AS AN EXTRA BONUS, THE HIGHEST BIDDER WILL ALSO RECEIVE A VIDEO OF THE PERSON IN THE PICTURE PERFORMING 'SEXYBACK' BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. THANK YOU.



Mummykins! One of the SUPER few pics where she's smiling lol =)