<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Sunday, December 28, 2008
technologically challenged 1:23 PM

i am so irritated.

last night i was happily watching Gossip Girls.

i checked my computer and saw that i had 177GB in my local drive.

yay that's good.

then, i went to sleep.

nxt day, i returned and i opened my computer to see it changed to 174GB..

?!#!@#!@%#@%$&%*!#!#!@#!#!$#

WHAT?!@#!@

HOW THE HELL THAT HAPPEN?

i haven't downloaded or installed anything new so what's up with that?!@#!

i am very careful about my notebook cos i'm terrified that something will happen to it
and i'm super cheapo when it comes to the space left in it!

SO WHAT GIVES?!!

i panicked and started looking through my files to see what program could i have accidentally installed or something without knowing, that was 3GB in size!!

that's a lot dude!

and it can't be Sims cause i properly uninstalled that already!

so i've been searching up all kinds of information at help centers available on my notebook.
i even went to websites, trying to figure out what i did or did not do.

i scanned my computer twice.
i'm currently running a disk defragmenter.
i've looked at my control panel three times over.
i am worried and annoyed and sad.


someone with some notebook intelligence pleaseee pleasee help me out.

i'm completely clueless!!

ANYONE WITH ANY CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON, PLEASE MSG ME!

PRONTO!

.. please

=(

Labels: