<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Thursday, April 09, 2009
to aaron teo 8:18 PM

words can't describe



'Bless are those who mourn for they will be comforted' matt 5:4



"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. " John 11:25-26



i don't usually read the bible but this situation changes everything

my heart goes out to those who knew and loved him





from my post in POY :

to aaron

does anyone know how to move on after going through something lyk this?
cause i don't
please someone teach me, fill me in.
i.... i.... i still can't accept..... what's happened.
this morning, i went to school, went to phoebs apartment,
we just sat there and cried and shared some words.
i was calm and cool after we left
but when i saw shui mich and brian..
i broke down again.
i thought my tears would reach a limit whereby i would eventually just run out of them..
but that hasn't happened yet..

words can't describe.

this is not real..
this doesn't happen to real people.
it doesn't happen to your friends
and it certainly does not happen to good people

i just feel.. empty

i keep waiting for the time
when he'll reappear with his goofy smile and crooked glasses
when he'll crack a joke at me or elvina
when he would wear his hair band again, whereby suffering endless taunts from elv and i
when he would gel his hair up so high that he looked lyk a shark in a crowd
when he would offer us his cute yellow umbrella when it was raining
when he would smile whilst giving me that annoyed look whenever i said 'nos_evolution'
when he would swear when he was angry/happy/all the time actually :)

there's enough sadness on blogs, facebook, msn
i think we should dedicate this weekend to writing our fondest and happiest memories of aaron here.

the sun will to shine again people
i just need someone to constantly remind me that.

Godspeed everyone.

RIP aaron
1991-2009

Labels: