<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Thursday, January 14, 2010
a post i wrote but never posted 10:51 PM

A new year..

Sometimes I feel like people enjoy making a big fuss over unimportant matters.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, a new year is I suppose big but…

Ah ignore me. What do I know? Maybe I’m just rambling cause I’m bitter. Haha

But come on, a countdown?

I mean.. if you really want to go all out and celebrate this joyous occasion, at least throw a party of value. I mean, look at New York City or Sydney, they really know how to throw a good banging bash. One of my dreams is to be in Madison Square Garden when the new year’s ball drops.. on tv, it looks positively beautiful and perfect. Imagine actually being there… wow, now that’ll be something.

It’s officially 2010

I must say 2009 was an exceptionally dark year… not in the sense of me being emotional or whatever but.. in the sense, so many lives were lost this, I mean last year. From celebs like Michael Jackson, Bernie Mac, the drummer from Avenged Sevenfold, Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger to people you knew growing up like Aaron. I don’t know if it’s just me but somewhere along the year, it hit me that many lives were taken this year.. I don’t know.. it just got me wondering.

Labels: